Friday, February 27, 2009

Sigh

Today I can breathe a sigh of relief.  A nice, long, drawn-out sigh.  Because today I found out that I got accepted into the Public Relations program in UGA's Grady School of Journalism and Mass Comm.  Many long nights of studying, stress-induced tears, and hard work have led to this day.  

I've always thought it was weird that once you are in college, you then have to apply to get into your major.  They definitely don't tell you that in high school when you are applying to college.  You get into the university you wanted, and then that's it, right?  Wrong!  You have to go through another arduous application process just to study what you want to study.  It just does not make sense to me.  If you are paying to go to college, then why can't you pay to study exactly what you want to study?  

Well, I might not understand the logic behind the whole process, but it doesn't really matter anymore.  Because I did it!  And now I get to change my blogger profile from "intended PR major" to simply "PR major."  Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment