Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Obsession of the Day


It has been a few days since my last post because I have been sick.  I was fortunate enough to get sick on a weekend that became a three day weekend because of snow.  In March!  I felt really weak and drained, so I decided that the only thing for me to do was watch tv.  And oh boy, did I ever.

I ended up watching seasons 1 and 2 of Entourage, only the coolest show ever!  I seriously could not get enough!  My favorite characters are Eric (he seems the most "real" and level-headed), Ari (he is ruthless with heart) and Lloyd (flamboyantly gay Asian).  The show makes me wonder if LA really is like how it is portrayed in the show; it seems like girls must be over 5'10 and under 100 pounds.  And the girls NEVER wear tops.  Ever!  I don't think I could fit in.  I am 5'2, and I prefer clothes thank you very much.

If you haven't seen it, watch the show!  It took me about 2 episodes to get hooked, but once it got me, it got me good!

1 comment:

  1. yes la is like that sortof. and i met eric. hes mad cool. good obsession.

    ReplyDelete