Thursday, February 19, 2009

Obsession of the Day



Today, my obsession is my Juicy Couture glasses.  I think they are really cute, and the pink case is pretty adorable too.  So here is why I really like the glasses.  They help me see.  I know, crazy right?  Until this past year, I had perfect eyes.  I used to make fun of my friends who had to deal with contacts or glasses, thinking, "Sucks for them!"  Well, sadly, I had to get glasses this past Christmas break.  And in the span of almost two months, my eyes have deteriorated exponentially.  Seriously.

When I first got my glasses, I could barely tell a difference between my vision solo versus my vision with them.  And just yesterday, after I took them off when I was leaving class, I had a mini panic attack in my head.  Everything went blurry!  I mean really blurry!  What the hell?  How can my eyes go from perfect to Crappy McCrap Eyes in two months?  I thought the eyes' sole purpose was to SEE?!  Unlike my butt which is just there to look pretty.   Just kidding.  But seriously, step it up eyes!

Oh, and P.S.: I am not the coolest of glass-wearers, either.  I spray them with cleaning solution every time I pull them out.  Yes, I'm that cool.  Oh well, at least they're pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment