Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I present to you Nature Boy


Blogosphere, I would like to introduce you to Nature Boy, my boyfriend of almost two years.  (1 year, ten months, and nineteen days, to be exact).  I figure, if I am going to write about my life, and he is such a big part of my life, then I need to give him a proper introduction like I gave myself.  

  • First, on an explanatory note, I will give you some background on the name "Nature Boy."  Well, basically I am in a relationship with the Dog Whisperer.  That is what my mom calls him.  He just has this special ability to relate to any animal and to comfort them.  My dogs, which hate me for some reason, literally melt into pools of love when they see Nature Boy.  Literally.  It's pretty aggravating when they pretend that I don't exist.  Nature Boy is king of animals, and he has, at one point, owned pretty much any pet imaginable.  When he was younger, he had a duck that followed him around everywhere and thought Nature Boy was his mother!  Nature Boy would probably live in the woods if he could, surviving Bear Grylls-style, hence the fish, boat, and ocean pic.  (I, in contrast, consider sleeping in a motel roughing it.  Camping is out of the question.  You could say we are opposites.)
  • He is an amazing drawer, and his ability to draw, along with his love of nature, has led him to pursue a degree in Landscape Architecture.
  • He is very mellow and easygoing, so he nicely balances my craziness.
  • He is a very manly man.  He can build anything (such as a perfect Nimbus 2000 circa Harry Potter! For Christmas) and repair anything, and he loves things like fishing and sports.  I, in case you were wondering, am quite a girly girl.
  • He eats in record speed.  I am not kidding. I have never seen anyone east so quickly.

Hopefully this has been a pleasant intro and not too sappy.  I hate sappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment